Pages

Proud To Be "BATRASIAN"

Monday, June 30, 2008

kashmir not for sale:a message

kashmir not for sale:a message by the people of kashmir
PAKISTAN NEVER INTERFERE IN THE SELF-GOVERNMENT ISSUES OF AZAD(FREE)-KASHMIR SOMETIMES CALLED PAKISTAN CONTROLLED KASHMIR....AZAD KASHMIR IS A INDEPENDENT AND TOTALLY FREE STATE RUN BY THE PEOPLE OF KASHMIR HAVING KASHMIRI ELECTED PRIME MINISTER ......BUT UNFORTUNATELY IN INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR ITS VICE VERSA...PHOTO ABOVE BELONGS TO INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR

1 comment:

  1. While I certainly would not defend all of the policies my country has adopted towards Kashmir, I fail to see what better has Pakistan done for its own occupied Kashmir citizens?

    The board definitely does not even state Pakistan buy me, or save us! So we can perceive it to even be total independence. I believe we all have let the Kashmiris down!! Not just India but Pakistan too, just reduced it to a land of mere political hobnobbing

    ReplyDelete

ur comments

Search my blog